( 1 ) Tourists can get off from Baoding and Gaobeidian railway stations by train.
1. After getting off the bus in Baoding: Take bus 681 and 981 from Baoding Central Passenger Station to Yi County Bus Station to reach Yi County, and then take bus 9 at Yi County Bus Station to reach the scenic spot.
2. After getting off the bus, Gaobeidian can take the bus to Yi County bus station on State Highway 112, and then take bus No. 9 to the scenic spot at Yi County bus station.
(2 ) driving tourists to the comprehensive service area for sightseeing after passing through the exit of Xiling Road of Zhang - Shi Expressway.
1. Direction of Beijing: Turn Beijing - Kunming Expressway to Zhang - Shi Expressway to the next exit of Xiling, turn right and go straight for 2km before reaching the comprehensive service area, which is 125 km by car for 1hour and a half
2. Shijiazhuang Direction: Turn Beijing - Kunming Expressway to Zhang - Shi Expressway to the next exit of Xiling, turn right and go straight for 2km to reach the comprehensive service area, which is 160km by car and about 3hours by car
3. Direction of Tianjin: The Rong - Wu Expressway turns to Beijing - Kun Expressway northbound and then turns to Zhang - Shi Expressway next to Xiling Exit. Turn right and go straight for 2 kilometers to reach the comprehensive service area, which is 160 kilometers by car and about 3 hours by car.
4. Datong and Zhangjiakou Directions: The Beijing - Dalian Expressway turns to the next exit at the Qingxiling Expressway, which can reach the comprehensive service area by a 180 - kilometer drive for about 3.5 hours
5. Turn from Taiyuan to Beijing - Kunming Expressway northbound, then turn to Zhang - Shi Expressway to the next exit of Xiling, turn right and go straight for 2 kilometers, 400 kilometers by car and about 5 hours.
After buying tickets in the comprehensive service area, the tourists first visited Tailing for about an hour, then transferred to chongling for about 50 minutes and then to Yongfu temple for about 25 minutes, and then returned to Tailing to transfer to Changxiling and Muling for about 4 - 5 hours.
The bus in the scenic area connects the Qingxiling scenic area as a whole. The tour route of the scenic area is divided into Line 1 and Line 2, Line 1: Comprehensive Service Area - Tailing - chongling - Yongfu temple. Line 2: Tai Ling - Chang Xiling - Mu Ling, Line 1 and Line 2 transfer at the parking lot of Tai Ling Service Area ( free seat for ticket purchase ). Operating hours: from 8: 00 a.m. to 5: 40 p.m. during the peak season from April 1 to October 31, and from 8: 30 a.m. to 5: 10 p.m. during the off-season from November 1 to March 31.
Yi County is rich in tourism resources. Famous tourist attractions include Langya Mountain, Yi Shui Lake and Yunmeng Mountain.
Langya Mountain: Located at the eastern foot of Taihang Mountain in the west of Yi County, Baoding City, Hebei Province, it belongs to Taihang Mountain Range. It is named after its extraordinary peaks, lofty and steep, and looks like a wolf tooth. It has beautiful scenery and is called " Five Tuo 26 Peaks" and is one of the ten sights of Yi State. It is famous for the five warriors of the 8th Route Army who fought the Japanese invaders to give up their bodies and jump over a cliff. It is a national forest park and a national AAAA scenic spot.
Yi Shui Hu: Located 25 kilometers southwest of Yi County in Baoding, Hebei Province, with an area of about 27 square kilometers, the scenic spots are mixed with mountains and waters and have a southern style. The scenic spot is a national 4A - level scenic spot and a national water conservancy scenic spot. Famous scenic spots include Laozi Peak, Kangyang Town of Health Island, and Yi Shui Hu Leisure and Holiday Town.
Yunmeng Mountain: Located about 20km west of Yi County, Baoding City, Hebei Province, it is named after the perennial cloud and mist in the mountain. Yunmeng Mountain covers a total area of 40 square kilometers and consists of 77 peaks and 33 canyons, with a peak elevation of 1120 meters. Yunmeng Mountain is the largest secondary forest in North China with beautiful scenery and charming scenery.