Xiling handling affairs yamen is an important institution in the mausoleum authority is hilly area is in direct contact with the court and is responsible for down to convey the will of the emperor authority, namely east Xifu offices.
Xiling undertaking affairs yamen building time is the first year of Qianlong (1736) years, originally built in the southeast of the tailing hole in the door, now Xiling school is located, during the period of the Republic of China, the Baylor load Thao the agency moved to Thai Dongling eight barracks, namely now the Phoenix Village Office. Phoenix Palace village is not called the name. Before the Yongzheng emperor built the Taj Mahal, in what is now the northeast corner of the village has a place called Camp warehouse, where Yishanbangshui, Cao Maolin Feng, surrounding environment quiet elegance. Here lived a family surnamed Niu of enriching the people, in the northwest corner of the village is the burial place of the cow, so the village was called "Niu Jia Fen. After Yongzheng emperor selected tailing auspicious treasure house, move out around more than a dozen natural villages, cattle and cattle family graveyard in should move out of range. But according to records of the record eight years of Yongzheng, then it should move out of the village and all the graves, noted according to the size of earth from the thick awarded premium, dewa Bu have smooth and migration, provided the folk comfortably well-off, the dip benefits, it should be the value noted in Library salaried. So, the cattle and cattle family cemetery did not immediately move out. Later Kanyu minister in the choice of tailing Princess Garden coffin chamber auspicious see beautiful scenery here, would like to move here as Ji rang, they came near asked here what is the name, see graves told they called "Niu Jia Fen, geomancy minister was not happy, ask them again, meaning is to let them change a kind of view, but graves again sure said here is" Niu Jia Fen, geomancy minister think name unlucky he departed. Later, the minister Kanyu chose not far from here "zhongyicun" West as tailing Princess Garden coffin chamber kyrgyzstan. After the cattle and cattle from home: home, here as a part of the mausoleum of institutions to start construction. In 1777 the construction of filial piety queen st.constitution Thai Dongling, here the construction of barracks and the Thai Dongling Dongling rites. Barracks in neat streets, barracks external walls built complete, in the East and south to open the door, south gate door Hi, the east gate door. Used outside the walls of the East built a library of gold and silver, gold and silver base memory on the mausoleum sacrifice utensils and articles, gold and silver in the library was built in the icehouse, ice is used for frozen food, on the gold and silver base courtyard in front of, treasure greenhouse is built and stored the mausoleum sacrifice offering.
After the liberation, Xiling undertaking affairs yamen house was allotted to live here of the Manchu people, several times later rebuilt, so far, Xiling hosted affairs yamen building is already vanished.